Sunday, June 10, 2007


hmm... I've noticed peeps detailing pretty much every single thing about their daily life. I've also believed that people pretty much DON'T give a DAMN anyway.

BUT..... imma give that a whirl~



Right.. How do I begin?


Ok, at about 10.31a.m this day, I turned left... then right... on my bed, I think I was dreaming about something nice~ (like cake, cakes' nice) then slowly kicked the blanket offa my bed. I got off my bed then blinked about hmm... four times? then rubbed my eyes.

After rubbing my eyes, I walked to the bathroom, before that however, breathed in the fresh air that isn't tainted with air conditioning.

Then I released the pent up processed water that got collected throughout the night, then I did my morning wash up, first I brushed my teeth, left.... right.... left.... right..... up..... down..... up...... down....... in....... out....... in....... out......

Then I went back to my room, I think I took like.. 10 steps today, interesting... Then I changed my clothes, I wore a black top and white bottom, no, no undies.

Then...............................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................

Gah!!!!! Sorry, I just couldn't continue!!!

Anyway, I somehow or rather ended up at esplanade (there's some kinda arts event on that day so I went to check things out).

As I stood at the viewing deck, the open air freshened me like no lemon could. (ok weird analogy~)

Anyway, as I stood there, the wind blew, the breeze ever present ever fresh seemed to blow through my soul, it was that fulfilling, I took in greedy gulps of air.

I stood there shifting my gaze upward looking at the beautiful blue sky this fine day, the ever present clouds parting to give me a view of the heavens.

When.... Wooosh (ok I didn't really hear any sound) But this white SPLOT or THING just fell down from above right in front of my face!

YOU CAN BET I WAS FREAKED I MEAN LIKE ELECTRIC COURSING THROUGH NERVES FREAKED!

Yes... You guessed it.... Bird poop! Birdie Poop!!!!!!!! There goes my very pleasant; fulfilling day.





There's no warning, well, there's the visual change, but for an instant, you can smell it, a sudden change in smell like one minute, natural breeze, next second, salty; smelly; seedy smell. >"<

No comments: