Friday, May 18, 2007

Lightning Storm

I saw something INCREDIBLE today!

I decided to go on a walk tonight and like the sky is liek totally flashing and stuff. There's like a flash every 5 secs!

So like a trance, I started walking towards those flashing lights. It turned out to be the greatest dance/show I ever saw.

It was a LIGHTNING STORM!! Sure, you probably saw a bolt of lightning every once in awhile. But what I saw was a p
ower show of the Gods themselves!

It wasn't just a single bolt of lightning that flashed now and then, it was like WAVES of lightning, its like a line of light drawn in the sky that branches out.

Watching it on the top of a multi-storey carpark was a terrifying experience. Imagine people that flinch when an unexpected flash of lightning streaks through the sky, now imagine watching waves of lightning cutting through the sky like an epic battle of the gods; I broke out in cold sweat. Furthermore, I was afraid the storm might suddenly shift above the carpark and like strike me or something (haha!)


But yea, tonight, sitting alone at the top of a multi storey carpark, watching a storm that few would've seen in Singapore, somehow or rather I left with something more tonight. Something that I cannot put into words (considering the vocabulary that I have!).


I loved it!

PS: Though there was lightning every 4 seconds, there was no thunder. Also, I could see the lightning form and dissipate clearly, it was incredible.




No comments: